|PLC Programmed process control
|3 Phase 380V
|Max Graphite width
MGM-28 Graphite Die Moulding Machine Main Features:
1. MGM-28 machine is a special design for high volume graphite ring die moulding production.
2. Deployed with high precision weighting system, the machine can automatically weight the ring and feedback to PLC, therefore automatically adjust the length of the graphite strip to achieve the same weight.
3. A graphite feeding device that corrugates and feeds the graphite strip till the winding device. The corrugation process is performed to make graphite strip more flexible, therefore avoid the graphite breaking during the winding stage.
4. Work mode, fully automatic, the operator only need load the graphite pancake when it run out.
5. Die easy change design make changing over quick and easy.
6. Process Map • Corrugate and feed the graphite strip to winding device • Wind the graphite strip. • Cutting off the strip. • Wind the tail of the strip. • Up die press down, and move up, • Eject finished ring up, • Transfer ring to weighting system. • Ejector going down and ready for next winding • Measure weight and judge good or no good, then transfer to relative outlet